Oil Painting Fundamentals with Trijsten Leach
When & Where
Learn to enjoy oil painting with no prior experience required. Trijsten will walk you through the very basics with fun exercises to get familiar with oils so you can start your projects with confidence.
This is a multi-week course with weekly sessions to keep you interested. At the end of the course, you will be able to understand the basic techniques to start painting in oils. In case you won't be able to make it in person, we also provide you the live streaming link to join the class over zoom!
Suggested Supply List
- Sketchbook and Pen/pencil
- 9x12 Oil Painting Canvas Paper Pad (10-20 sheets)
- Paper Towels
- Rubber Gloves
- Four Brushes: mid-sized flat & round, small-sized flat & round. Long-handled preferred but not required.
- Oil Paints: Titanium White, Cadmium Red Light, Cadmium Yellow Light, Ultramarine Blue, Gamblin Portland Grey Light, Medium, Deep
- Metal Leakproof Brush Cleaning Container
- Gamsol. NO Turpentine!!
- Palette knife
If you have any questions, please contact Trijsten directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class#1 Painting 101
Class #2 Understanding Value